Please check our Refunds and Returns page.
Once we ship out your unit, you will receive an email with your tracking code and the courier. Go to the courier tracking site and use the tracking code you received to track your order!
You can check your order by visiting your Dashboard. In order to do so, you need to access your account.
Card payments can be rejected for the following reasons:
- You are using an expired card
- There are not enough funds on the account
- Certain card details, for example, its expiration date or CVV / CVC security code were incorrectly entered
- There is a restriction placed on online purchases on your card
- Your card has been frozen by your bank or is for blacklisted by our card processors for some reason3DS code was not entered (if required) or was entered incorrectly
- There are some temporary technical issues on either the bank's or payment processor's side.
If your payment has failed 2-3 times in a row and you have ensured all data was entered correctly, please do not attempt further payments.
Continued attempts to make a payment that has already failed multiple times are usually interpreted as suspicious by automated anti-fraud measures used by banks and payment processors, and can make the situation worse instead of better. Contact your bank and/or us instead.
Please check the detailed statement of your account and make sure that you were actually charged. Sometimes, failed or incomplete transactions will show up as temporary reservations of funds, which are then cancelled/reversed within a few hours/days.
If the charge has definitely occurred, please contact our Customer Support team.
To expedite the solution of the issue, please send us the following information:
1. Your card mask. These are the first 6 and the last 4 digits on the card. For example: 123456 ****** 1234. We will check the payment history using this mask. The card mask on its own does not have sensitive information, and is safe to send via email.
2. Date, time and amount of charge
3. A screenshot or a photo that shows the charge